If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, age, gender, contact number, email address, and address.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone and mobile number, postal and email addresses, and, if you make a reservation through our Website, credit card information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We also may request information about your hotel room preferences and dietary restrictions. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase packages or services; complete a profile; participate in a survey, competition or promotion; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our Website.
You are about to visit the Aeta Community of Sitio Yangil, an indigenous community with a unique history and a hopeful future. We encourage you to engage in conversation with members of the community to learn more about their culture and story. Before we proceed with the tour, we ask that you carefully read the following terms and rules for photo and video documentation while in the community. These serve to protect the community from any misrepresentation and provide guidelines for proper conduct while on our tour. Thanks!
• All photos and videos featuring persons from the community must be accompanied by verbal or written consent from the featured persons. Persons featured must be aware of the purpose of the photo or video before said photo or video is taken of them.
• The community and the individuals that comprise it must not be shown in bad light or compromising situations; especially images that will reflect “poverty porn” – i.e. showing extreme poverty, crying babies, hunger or distress, etc.
• Photos or videos taken in the community must not be used for self- or brand-promotion, mockery, or the like.
For Media Partners:
• Guidelines for use of photos and videos taken in the community for co-promotion between MAD Travel and your media outlet must be agreed upon prior to the tour.
• MAD Travel and the community must approve the release of photos or videos prior to any Public.
MAD Travel, The Circle Hostel, and the LGU of San Felipe reserve the right to assist any persons who violate these guidelines out of the tour and the premises by which it is held immediately. Likewise, any material released that are not aligned with these rules and guidelines may be asked to be withdrawn or removed by said organizations. Furthermore, charges may include legal consequences.